Accueil > Projets > (JavaFX on Linux) Sorry SUN but I couldn’t wait anymore !
(JavaFX on Linux) Sorry SUN but I couldn’t wait anymore !
dimanche 8 février 2009
Original instructions (http://www.leo-sa.com/?p=59)
Here is a quick short tutorial on how to setup NetBeans + JavaFX 1.0 to run under linux for those that do not want to wait on sun releasing a penguin version of their SDK :
(special thanks to Weiqui Gao for the wonderful instructions)
- Download the JavaFX SDK tar gz for Linux (unofficial) here. Unpack it on a directory of your choice.
- If you don’t have netbeans 6.5, download NetBeans 6.5 for linux here
- Install and run NetBeans
- Go to Tools > Plugins -> Downloaded tab and click on Add plugins…
- Browse to the folder where you unpacked the JavaFX SDK and select the folder “netbeans_plugin”. Select all the files there and click “ok”
- Click “install”, accept everything and restart netbeans when prompted.
- Execute the install.sh script on the JavaFX SDK folder. Type in your netbeans 6.5 path when asked.
Thats it !
Those instructions were not tested in all possible systems and circunstances. If you have any problems, please drop in a comment and I will be glad to help you.
Creating My First JavaFX Application
It works fine !
Voir en ligne : The leo-sa blog