– Wrote with ScientificPad on Raspberry Pi, Linux, Solaris, OSX, Windows (iOS and Android soon) and displayed under Mozilla Firefox.
– Why this work is important ? Don’t forget that in Educational a tablet or computer system without the right tool will stay a toy !
ScientificPad / MathMLPad [en]
The first Online WYSIWYG mathematic and scientific text editor.
– This is a Java Web Start Demo.
- To Launch it, use this link
- The previous link is for a new version. If you used to communicate with an oldest version follow this link
– Be careful : the save format is an internal working format, it uses a binary stream of serialised object and we can’t assure the compatibility with next scientificpad realease. The final format will use xml.
Due to a new security policy from ORACLE, if you want to run this program, you will have to trust me and add a security exception for "http://www.scientificware.com" in "Java Control Panel" !
Manage the Exception Site List
The exception site list is managed in the Security tab of the Java Control Panel. The list is shown in the tab. To add, edit or remove a URL from list, Click Edit Site List and follow the directions shown.
Add a URL
- Click on the Edit Site List button.
- Click the Add in the Exception Site List window.
- Click in the empty field under Location field to enter the URL.
- Write http://www.scientificware.com
- Click OK to save the URL that you entered. If you click Cancel, the URLs are not saved.
- Click Continue on the Security Warning dialog.